Saturday 29 January 2011

friday blues

I decided to start a blog. However i was left staring at the laptop screen for half an hour thinking of a name. so i settled on 'the blog with no name' i'm sure i will change it within days, but for the minute it will have to do. Seeming as today isn't over yet, i'll say about yesterday. Didn't go into school, pretty sure i have a chest infection. Went to the doctors..got in an was confused at to what to press, once figuring out how to sign myself in i waited for them to call my name. Anyone that knows me, knows i hate the doctors! i'm sure that actual doctors themselves are lovely but its a horrible place filled with sick and old people. Anyway i got in to the doctors told her my symptoms and she listen to my chest. I'm on antibiotics now which are just drying my throat out and possibly making it worse. came home watched sex and the city, big was being an ass saying he was moving to Paris and didn't involve Carrie in these plans, the whole situation reminded me of the situation i'm in. This annoyed me so i went for a walk to clear my head. Took my camera, anyone who knows me will know that taking pictures is the best stress reliever for me. I don't like putting all my pictures i take on facebook, i fear people might get bored of seeing the same picture in different ways, or might simply not like my pictures. Suppose i can put them all on here, which will be nice. The rest of the day was pretty uneventful, the doctor says to rest to get better these are my plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment