Wednesday 2 February 2011

babies..no thanks.

I have always said i don't want child, ever. i am a very selfish person so the idea of sharing my time, energy, food, money, body and love. With something for the rest of my life doesn't sound appealing. Men are fine, i don't mind sharing all that with them..at least you can tell them to piss off when you've had enough. With a child..its commitment for life. I have never been wonderful with commitment, but recently i over came it and i feel its made things alot easier. Anyway, me and steph watched a movie called 'the switch' and it had the most adorable and perfect child in..it made me think that maybe the whole baby thing isn't that bad..except the pain of childbirth, but i figure adopting is a good option..i like my stomach way to much to let a baby cook in there for 9 months. no thanks. You really have to watch the movie to understand what i'm talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment