Saturday 5 March 2011

truly inspirational

MUMFORD & SONS 
Lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all
But lend me your heart and I'll just let you fall
Lend me your eyes I can change what you see
But your soul you must keep, totally free
ADELE 
"Sometimes it lasts in love
But sometimes it hurts instead."
LISSIE
GOULDING
Were under the sheets and you’re killing me
In our house made of paper, your words all over me
Were under the sheets and you’re killin’ me
THE TEMPER TRAP 
KINGS OF LEON
Someone like you and all you know and how you speak
Countless lovers under cover of the street
You know that I could use somebody
VAMPIRE WEEKEND
TWO DOOR CINEMA CLUB
i can tell just what you want
you don't want to be alone
MAROON 5
ARCTIC MONKEYS
DARWIN DEEZ
Its only been a week but i know 
your mine to keep
THE XX
FLORENCE AND THE MACHINE 
JUST WOW!
nuff said <3

No comments:

Post a Comment